I was able to create a LKR file (based off of Ken's Sample.LKR), and I
did get it to compile and my .CO file gets loaded into RAM just fine,
however the LOAD & EXE addresses are way off so I know there has to be
a problem somewhere.

If anyone out there can offer a bit of guidance for using the VirtualT
IDE, particularly how to properly control the load & exe addresses for
a compiled .CO file (because it is more than just simply an ORG
statement in the ASM file), I could really use the help.

Thanks!
Gary

--
Gary Weber