It may not make sense for the disk drive but since we've created custom
versions of both TS-DOS and the various TPDD emulators has anyone considered
raising those rates to at least 38400 if not higher?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John R. Hogerhuis
  To: m...@bitchin100.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 1:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [M100] PDD Firmware Reverse Engineering - Progress

  Interesting! I wonder if it can actually do 76800bps since it's in their baud
rate table.  I've found that's the top speed of the model 100. I don't think
the t200 can reach it though. I think the t200 will function at 38400 but I
don't remember for sure.

  Not that it matters too much. It's a disk drive so we're limited by the speed
of the drive itself.

  -- John.