  From: Kurt McCullum
  To: 'Model 100 Discussion'
  Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2017 10:57 AM
  Subject: [M100] TPDD Belt

  I just wanted to confirm that the FRW8.5 belt is the proper fit. The
dimensions are identical to the ones from the Club100 site. I ordered mine off
of eBay and my drive works perfectly now.

  Here is the link if anybody needs one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-5-IC-Flat-Rubber-Replacement-Belt-for-VCRs-and-More-FRW8-5-NEW/332322185784

  Kurt