Ken,

Thanks for the advice.  I did try that, but something else must be wrong.

I have a label called "START" at the entry address in my main .ASM file.
 In the linker script, after putting in the line you suggest, I try to
compile but it gives an error:

    Error during linking: Unresolved entry address START - not defined in
any object file

Is there something else I am missing in the linker script or elsewhere?
Something like a .aseg or .cseg assignment?

Thanks!
Gary

--
Gary Weber