bitchin100 has them linked from the REX documentation if not elsewhere.
And/or Steven Adolphs directory in the member uploads on club100.

I installed the same patched 102 rom from there on 2 100s and a 102. I
haven't noticed any problem so far from putting the 102 rom on a 100, but
there theoretically could still be something I just haven't hit.