Hi All,

I'm putting the floppy disk idea on hold for the time being. Another idea I
had was the iomega Zip drive. One time on an eBay auction (I go there
frequently to watch for new model 100 stuff), I noticed someone who was
selling a model 100 with a zip drive and several zip disks. Apparently this
is a thing that was done. I have one which will connect to the rs-232c port
on the model 100, and several zip disks still. Should this be pretty easy?
I tried the club100 site, but couldn't find anything about zip disks there
or through google. I'd really appreciate a little help.

best,

Robert