Me, me! I'm making the trip from New Zealand. But I won't be the furthest travelled, one is coming from Australia. If all goes well between now & then in my development dept, I'll be bringing my remem-powered T102 to demonstrate CP/M on a real machine. I'm also into Model III & 4, so look forward to meeting the podcasters & other guys I've met online.

Philip