Ah.  I see where you're headed with that now.  I like that.  Remainders
aren't verboten, though. :-) But at the same time that could be a neat
feature to incorporate especially on the 'easy' or 'medium' difficulty
setting.  Regardless it's starting to look like the best thing to do might
be for the division module to have its own dedicated random number
subroutine, rather than recycling the one used in the other three parts of
the program.