Cool.  Thanks!

I did get it to work by setting the WiModem232 to 38400 BPS before
firing up HTERM.

But I prefer a 19200 BPS version of HTERM.  I really don't have any
other computer with a serial port on it, so if I messed up a setting
in the WiModem232, I'd have to do a full reset on it to fix it.  With
a 19200 BPS version of HTERM, I can use TELCOM to fix the WiModem232
setting.

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://webpages.charter.net/rlauzon/

TRS-80 Pocket Computer 2 - TRS-80 Pocket Computer 4 - TRS-80 Model 100/102
Some people like to work on old cars.  But old computers are cheaper
and don't require a big garage.