Ahh, if that is the case, then I guess this trick won't work as it requres either 4 or 5 bytes of "self-written" ML code. I couldn't find any "Microsoft-written" ROM code to which one could jump which will perform the same function.

I'm still trying to figure out how you write a game in only 10 lines of code. Typically if a program has anything less than 30,000 lines, I don't even think about writing it! ;)

Ken