I don't have a collection for just these items (yet), but most of what
I've uploaded is Tandy 100/102/200 docs, so just check my uploads at:

  https://archive.org/details/@48kram

There is an existing collections for Tandy/RS books at:

  https://archive.org/details/tandy_books

You have to be cool to be granted you own collection, and I'm not
"cool" yet. Eventually I think we can qualify for a Model 100
collection. I'll keep working on it.

-Josh