I just finished making myself a pair of what I call "Peg Leggs" for my
Tandy 102. These are similar to the Prop Legs that used to be available in
the Golden days of the Model 100. They friction fit into the bottom rear
holes for the case screws, and they elevate the computer to make typing
easier.

I had some materials left over, so I thought if there was any interest on
the list, I would make some more while I have my lathe still set up. They
will work on the Radio Shack Model 100 and Tandy 102. Probably also on the
Tandy 200, but I don't have one for testing.

The price would be $10 U.S. plus $4 shipping/handling First Class US mail
w/tracking #

Regards,

Peter