On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 2:38 PM, Joshua Ray <sabiorsa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Are there any particular rules for selling items on the list?
>
> Thanks.

No real limits other than relevance / signal to noise ratio.

The only problem we've had is people going overboard with the ebay links. I
just assume that we all know to look at ebay if we're in acquisition
mode... generally ebay links should only be posted if

a) you or someone you know is selling the item
b) it's Model T kit that's unique or pretty rare or a new Model T product
and it's news in and of itself for some reason that it's up there.
c) Someone asks for help finding something

Stuff like that.

-- John.