I recently replaced mine with a battery from eBay.  I checked my history
and the seller no longer has them but if you search for something like
"60mAh 3.6v ni-cd button cell tab" you should find a few suitable
replacements.  I know lots of people use super capacitors instead but I
don't have any experience with that.