Ok, I'm in Tandy 100 heaven right now :) Just got my eBay package, and
despite horrendous packaging, everything survived. Taking inventory, I got
a beautiful looking DVI, manual, disk BASIC on 5 1/4" disk, and BOTH
cables, one for 100 and one for 102! Almost afraid to turn it on, but that
will have to wait until tomorrow when I have a minute to myself...