I’ll share mine: Rare Samsung N501 DVD player, one of three machines released
in the states that are “Nuon” game systems. (Watch your local thrift stores!)

Bought, lost in the mail, tracking number never resolved, got money back
through eBay but the hardware is simply lost in space. :(

Mailing a CRT though? Yikes.

The typewriter guys also have some gnarly shipping stories: throw a 50lb
Selectric in a cardboard box and hand it to USPS, see what happens.

Which reminds me, there’s probably a niche market for plywood cut to be
shipping bases for old Selectrics; nobody has packing material but that’s how
the factory did it.

What ever happened to those wood shipping crates filled with asbestos shavings
like where those “top men” keep the arc of the covenant?
- Lee Olivares
- (909) 437-0250
- The Future or Bust.