I have a Model 100 with a PSCG Disk+ ROM in it.  I am in the process of
gathering all the parts to build a REX board and would like to back up the
Disk+ ROM to install on the REX.  I've been trying to find a utility to
back the ROM up from the Model 100 to a TPDD device.  Is there such a
program available?  Or will I have to get/build an eprom reader to get the
image?

I found a program on club100 (ARTROM.CO) that would read the image and send
it to an eprom burner, but I don't have one of those devices and really
don't need to burn a copy to an eprom.

Thanks for any pointers in the right direction.

Rick