From: M100
<m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com<mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com>>
on behalf of Rick Shear <rdsh...@comcast.net<mailto:rdsh...@comcast.net>>
Date: Friday, August 10, 2018 at 3:20 AM
To: <m100@lists.bitchin100.com<mailto:m100@lists.bitchin100.com>>
Subject: [M100] Backup ROM

I have a Model 100 with a PSCG Disk+ ROM in it.  I am in the process of
gathering all the parts to build a REX board and would like to back up the
Disk+ ROM to install on the REX.  I've been trying to find a utility to back
the ROM up from the Model 100 to a TPDD device.  Is there such a program
available?  Or will I have to get/build an eprom reader to get the image?

I found a program on club100
(ARTROM.CO<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2FARTROM.CO&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cfddf340effd245f29a0708d5feab3c54%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636694933758604374&sdata=%2Fz6VLSDp8LZzlWh%2BhmCH%2F5oaDJeLoJVW%2FCG5z62Cco8%3D&reserved=0>)
 that would read the image and send it to an eprom burner, but I don't have one
of those devices and really don't need to burn a copy to an eprom.

Thanks for any pointers in the right direction.

Rick