Josh Malone writes:

REX are more-or-less generally available from Greg at
arcadeshopper.com. Several folks, including me, are building them in small batches; they may sometimes be out of stock, but stock will be
replenished within 2 or 3 weeks usually.

Oh, I know Greg.  Should have just asked him first.

The other stuff - I'm not aware of anyone having a regular stock for sale. It would be nice to find someone to make soft cases for the
100/102/200 - I've seen individuals who make other computer and
peripheral cases.

Yes, that’s typically the case with this sort of thing.  Hoping
someone on this list just has some extras they’d part with.

 -- Ian