Generally agreed. I was particularly amused that one of the 'formats' of
the info being sold is HTML. :-) I did once buy a set of DVDs from the site
owner of the Bombjack C64 archive, because it just made more sense to have
that material in offline form and it would have taken weeks (literally) to
download it all on my internet connection at the time. That was an entirely
different scenario, though; it came directly from the site and the money
was used to defray the cost of hosting. And as I recall it really didn't
cost much more than the cost of blank DVDs.

I'm guessing this eBayer isn't giving us an index since that would make it
too easy for a genuinely interested person to just search out the specific
material wanted.