On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 20:38:17 -0700
Willard Goosey <goo...@sdc.org> wrote:

> As of July 19 2018 SmallC-85 has an update!
> https://github.com/ncb85/SmallC-85
>
> sizeof() works better now... properly reporting the size of pointers
> and unsigned types.

Nevermind about sizeof() they fixed all the struct bugs! (I think...
testing...) All the stupid stuff that had me stalled now works:

1) Functions can have struct pointers for parameters.
2) Globally declared structs with pointers or arrays inside are
allocated correctly.
3) Globally defined structs that aren't declared no longer confuse the
compiler.
4) Can now take the address of a struct.

So now I'm busy updating documentation and code for m100smallclib.

The 8080 still makes me drink
Willard
--
Willard Goosey  goo...@sdc.org