Well this is a much harder job than I anticipated.
I got pretty close but came up against one big problem.

the PRINT and LABEL keys are moved to a spot on the keyboard in M10 that is
not scanned like a letter key, as it is in M100.  If you look, you'll see
that PRINT ahd LABEL are scanned on signal PB0, whereas the "normal" keys
are scanned on PA0-PA7.

Why this matters is that it is a much more in-depth patch - more like a
rewrite - to modify the key scanning code to correctly pick off those 2
keys.

I would say I got 95% of the way there and then... ran out of steam!  I was
hoping to leave the T102 ROM as is, make minor changes to tables, values
etc, but not have to rewrite a major chunk of code.