For REX NEC, you would need to manually set up the REX flash. Create
default flash just to make the file, then load the RFNxx.CO file into
V-T. Place the other needed files at the root of your virtual TPDD
(configured in V-T as well) and run RFNxx.CO to do a manual REX flash
in an emulated NEC.

-Josh