Yet again I am asking those of you with old Model-T floppy disks to
search through them. I'm looking for the RAM version of Sardine for the
NEC 8201a/8300. I've been able to location the 100 and 200 versions but
the NEC version has eluded me. Before I finally give up I wanted to ask
the list one more time. The disk will likely say "Traveling Software
Sardine" and indicate that it is for the NEC 8201a. There will be 4
files on the disk.
RELOC.BA - Used to relocate the program in memory
RELOC.CO
SAR200.CO - This is the RAM version I am looking for
SR-OFF.BA - Used to turn on/off Sardine.

Kurt