From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of C.Magaret
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 12:12 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: [M100] M100 cap kits available? (was: “Stuck!”)

On a related topic, is there an easy way to get a cap kit to perform a complete
cap replacement on an M100?  (Ideally including the big memory-retention cap.)
Such as a preset bill of materials with Digikey?  I’ve looked but haven’t found
anything.

I have four M100s that still have vintage electrolytics, but I want to replace
everything at once.

Thanks,
CAM