Hi Greg

TS-DOS is not needed to re-flash the REX.  Teeny should be good enough to
get the RF149.co across to the model T.  The flash program has its own
built in DOS which should them pull in the two other ROM files from the
ŒmComm Drive¹. Make sure tsd100.bx and RXF149.BR are at the top level of
the virtual drive, these are the TS-DOS and REXMGR ROMs respectively. That
should be all you need :)

There are no diagnostics with RF149.co it will just wipe and reprogram the
REX.  The only times I have seen the REX lose its mind is when there are
power issues with the model T like a sudden glitch.  It is quite sensitive
to power problems.

If you get really stuck please contact me offline and I am quite happy to
re-flash it for you.

On 22/1/19, 7:23 PM, "M100 on behalf of Greg Swallow"
<m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com on behalf of gswal...@mchsi.com> wrote:

>From what I can tell the spacing et al of the Rex is the same as the SR.
>The PCB of the Rex is thinner material than the SR, but the top surface
>of both is level/even when the two are set next to each other. I have
>made some adjusting attempts with near same result. Even installed the
>Rex in one of my other MT and had the same issue there.
>
>I was trying to load TS-DOS injected via mComm 2.5, but that is giving me
>an OD, Out of Data, error in line 5. It's my hope that the rf149.co might
>have enough "diagnosis" that it can tell if the Rex is
>in/programmed/whatever to further figure out what is wrong. Sill looking
>for a way to load TS-DOS, anyone have a suggestion?
>
>God Bless,
>
>Greg

<snip>