On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 12:21 PM Greg Swallow <gswal...@mchsi.com> wrote:

> Josh:
>
> I can appreciate the success you and so many have had. I just wish I could
> also share in that success and enjoy the benefits of a fully functioning
> Rex.
>
> For my latest attempt I used my daily driver MT. TS-DOS went in nicely
> using TEXT to capture the .DO file from RealTerm. RF149.CO seemed to run
> as expected -- indicating progression of loading the BX files.
> Unfortunately, after a hard-reset and CALL63012 no REXMGR. Not quite sure
> what else to try.
>
> God bless,

Seems like it's either a contact issue between your Rex and laptop,
or there is a hardware issue with your Rex board.

Either way, seems like a hardware issue.

I recommend you should work directly with the seller. He may want to swap
your unit or assist you with getting the Rex to make good contact.

-- John.