A couple questions.
1) What are you planning to do with the boot disk?
2) Do you have a PC setup with the proper cable for TPPD emulation?

The reason for asking is this. The boot disk allows you to 'boot' or load
Tandy's TPDD client software onto your computer. This is floppy.co. It works,
but there are better options. If you don't have any kind of PC connection to
your model-t then you have two options. First is to get the boot disk and live
with the limitations of floppy.co. The second would be to load TS-DOS over an
audio connection to your machine. The MP3 file is in the folder below. If you
do have a PC connection, you can use mComm to inject TS-DOS into your machine.
This is just a text file that gets sent over and load TS-DOS into memory. Other
options are to get REX or a ROM which has TS-DOS on it.

http://www.club100.org/memfiles/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=DOS100.CO.MP3&directory=Kurt%20McCullum&;

Kurt