Yeah after scrolling down to the parts section, it lists two different
transformers. I think I initially was wondering how hard it might be to
convert the unit to UK region. I'd have to track down every part on the
list and then hope that was all that was needed. An auto transformer would
probably work out much simpler and less hassle.