Yes, standard 8080 CP/M software works, which is most of it. However Z80-specific software wont, VDE & Turbo Pascal come to mind. Instead of VDE (a full-screen editor), I'm using Word Master as a full -screen editor on 80x24 external VGA screen and I'll configure RED editor for 40x8 for M100 LCD.

Philip