That's really disappointing, I wish I had know before I bought it. The
whole point of getting the DVI was so that I could continue working on
documents at home on a bigger screen. I'd have just as been well to have
taken the SD card out of my NADSbox and stuck it in a winblows PC.

Anyways I won't let that dampen my spirits! I'll figure something out.
Maybe a gotek drive in the DVI? Anyone tried that?

I do desperately need a new DVI cable, can anyone help?