Well the DVI won’t work with REX manager loaded in the computers memory. Which
means, if I write a document and it’s relatively large. My options are, save it
to floppy on the DVI or store it in memory and hope that there is enough free
ram to load REX manager so I can load in the TS-DOS rom. Then I can transfer
the document off the computer and on to SD card.

IF the DVI had saved in a TPDD format, it would have been a piece of cake.
1. Save to disk
2. Unhook DVI
3. Load REX back in to memory
4. Connect TPDD2 and retrieve saved file

Sent from my iPad