Hi Peter,

Actually, it has always been a free download since version 0.4 in 2004. But anyone who wishes to pay me a yearly $1000 maintenance fee is certainly welcome! ;)

Documentation update? Oh yeah, programs usually have documentation, huh? Hadn't really given that much thought.

I was thining more like bug fixes, addition of REXCPM memory support (curtsey of Steve Adolph), some TPDD updates to support 8.3 file format (for running CP/M eventually), and addition of a "Midnight" theme. I find as I get older that my eyes are more and more light sensitive, and trying to read Black on White or Black on Grey is challenging. So I am adding a feature to make all dialog boxes, menus, etc. White on Black. I have about half of the windows / dialog boxes updated so far.

Ken