Thanks all for the recommendations and links. Looking forward to getting
this all up and running.
Esp appreciated as working from home/ stir-crazy due to mostly stuck inside.

Next on the project list does deal with my T102/ DVI so promises I'll keep
topics relevant to the group next time.

Again thanks.
Regards,
Jesse