I'll chime in on this one. Yes a stand alone Windows PC program exists and the
TPDD2 Utility disk image exists. Links below. You have to have have the right
cable setup to hook the drive directly to your PC. I put one together by hand
when I was writing the program. But to be honest, it's a lot less work to have
somebody make you a copy and mail a disk to you. The utility below only works
with a TPDD2.

Kurt
TPDD Clinet Link -
http://www.club100.org/memfiles/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=TPDDClient.exe&directory=Kurt%20McCullum/TPDD%20Client&;