Sorry about that. Have fixed the wiki page. Should be CLEAR 0,60000

Philip

On 25/07/2020 11:45 am, Tom Hoppe wrote:
I just received my REXCPM module last Wednesday and got it installed. I was able to get it working with the REX functionality and that works great, but I'm having an issue when trying to run the CLEAR command before running CPMUPD.CO <http://CPMUPD.CO> to install CP/M. Even if I start from a clean state with nothing in RAM (29638 Bytes free) when I run CLEAR I get the following error:

CLEAR 60000
?OV Error
Ok

I'm trying to determine where to go from here. Thanks.

Tom Hoppe