Hey

I have an Amstrad NC100, I believe they are very similar to the WP-1. With
the except that the NC100, uses a form of Protext as it's built in
word-processor.

My understanding is those flash cards if left in had a habit of eating the
batteries.

If you figure out a way around that, do share. I'd love to have a reliable
storage medium on that system. Admittedly I did retire it when I bought the
M100. The display alone is leagues better than the NC100.

-James