Hi Jim

Fear not, we can increase the size of the Directory making full use of 4MB. This will require BIOS changes & an OS update. That means... at present you'll have to re-import all your user files. Can you reply please with what D.COM states for directory status/usage, I don't need each file size.

NADSBox error: Interesting, I had similar trouble when using my NADSBox when developing. Plus I had a similar error with cheap USB-Serial converter as stated in the wiki. This took about a month to overcome... With NADSBox I had 'checksum error' at various stages when loading large files (>32KB). I presumed my NADSBox was faulty. Is your error consistently at the 64KB size?

Returning to User 0 after execution: This doesn't seem right to me, I'll look into this

Steve: Drive B: proposal. Initially I'm reluctant as it chews up part of our 64KB RAM with an extra Drive tables - there's quite a bit of overhead for that. However it maybe the way to go, I'll have a good think on that. But... a souped-up IMPORT with wildcards/sub directory ability would solve this issue I believe.

Philip