I wish you all the best Ken!

Inviato dal mio BlackBerry, il dispositivo mobile più sicuro
Da: nicksha...@gmail.com
Inviato: 10 novembre 2020 05:44
A: m...@bitchin100.com
Rispondi a: m...@bitchin100.com
Oggetto: Re: [M100] Back in the hospital yet again

Thoughts and prayers, Ken!!

Kindest Regards,
Nick

On Nov 9, 2020, at 10:53 PM, JIM FARLEY <jimfar...@att.net> wrote:

Gee golly, Ken, get that sucker fixed.

I had a series of angina attacks in, I think 2002, none really severe, that went away after a few minutes.  Then one day it did not quit.  No real pain, just discomfort.  No breathing problems, just an uncomfortable feeling after a little exercise, like carrying luggage up the steps into a train.  Went to the hospital, the next day had an angiogram, angioplasty, and stent insertion.  I watched it on the monitor.  Since then no problems, my Cardiologist checks me each year and says 'you are good to go."

Good luck!  Go for it and I have you in my prayers.

Jim Farley

JIM FARLEY
, KG4FXV
P. O. Box 641