From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> on behalf of Jim Anderson
<jim.ander...@kpu.ca>
Sent: November 19, 2020 1:35 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com <m...@bitchin100.com>
Subject: Re: [M100] Anyone selling dead Model 100 (shells or otherwise)?

Audio or data?  ;)

> Josh: All I know about the 200 is that it seems to power up and
> occasionally shows the directory; otherwise the screen blacks out (i.e.
> all the pixels go black at the same time -- from what I remember,  I
> think there is rolling bar that shows as well).

Kinda sounds like the symptoms of a bad memory nicd (I get the same thing on
T200 when the memory supercap isn't charged after it's been sitting without
batteries; this is why I'm going to change the supercap back to a nimh battery
because the T200 doesn't handle lack of memory battery voltage very well).
Does it refuse to power off when you press the power button while the screen is
rolling/flickering?

        jim