From: Stephen Adolph
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2021 9:25 AM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: [M100] connect TPDD to standard PC COM port

Question for the crowd,

Is there any issue with the signal levels on the TPDD not being truly RS-232,
and so it isn't able to signal on the line to the right levels and hence cannot
connect to a PC properly?

What I am trying to do, since VirtualT seems to be unable to receive any data
(still can't get that to work), I've reverted to this

M100 <------>  PC COM1  (sniffer program) PC COM2 <------> TPDD

I have the M100 <---> COM1 working

I have COM2 <-----> NADSbox working

But I cannot get  COM2 <-----> TPDD working!

I have a feeling it is the non-RS-232 signal levels of the TPDD.

thx
Steve