Hi,

The web site at

https://geoffg.net/terminal.html

says

Graphics resolution is 480x288 pixels in VGA 25 line mode, 480x432 pixels in
VGA 36 line mode, 288x216 in PAL composite and 264x180 pixels in NTSC composite
mode

but maybe that's not the whole story.

Using my chained adapters, I have no problem reading the screen if the
horizontal resolution of the final device is around 1000.  My phone is 1080 x
2160.  But I don't know which of the supported resolutions the converter is
using.  It lists things from 800x600 up to 1920x1080.

I understand there are some standard resolutions for VGA, SVGA, and some
'non-standard' ones.

Jonathan