I don't know of a good teeny file but I did upload an MP3 for TS-DOS that could
be played on a phone.

http://www.club100.org/memfiles/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=DOS100.CO.MP3&directory=Kurt%20McCullum&;

With these instructions: TS-DOS 4.01 in MP3 Format. For those who don't have a
ROM or DOS loader.
Go to Basic and type
SOUND OFF
CLEAR 0, 57089
RUNM "CAS:DOS100.CO"

Then play the audio file. Of course, this requires an audio cable which is yet
another issue.

Kurt