I am in for 4 pairs. Not a huge order, I know, but I only have the 2 computers
and don't do any repairs for others.
-------- Original message --------From: Jamie Nichol <jgnic...@gmail.com> Date:
7/7/21  5:39 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Model 100 Discussion
<m100@lists.bitchin100.com>, m...@bitchin100.com Subject: Re: [M100] New zebra
strips for M100 display ? any interest?

Peter,

Looks like a pair of new zebra strips will cost $6 with usps shipping to
contiguous USA.

Manufacturer is fujipoly.  Better quality supplier.

I’d love to sign you up for a dozen, once testing looks good.

Anyone else interested at this price?

—Jamie