From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Kevin Becker
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2021 4:23 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Sneak peak and small first offering of the new 'Backpack
Drive'

I got a chance to play with my Backpack Drive today for a little bit.  So far
I'm really happy with it.  It's seems to work great and be pretty easy to use.
I was only testing on a device with a REX, so I already have TS-DOS but I'm
really thinking with the built-in bootstrapping, it will be nice for one of my
other systems with no REX. I haven't tested that yet though.