No attachments :(

Maybe the list removes attachments?

From: Ken Pettit
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2021 6:18 PM
To: m100@lists.bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Dungeon Warrior - Game...

Hey Scott,

While I didn't mention the M100, it was *definitely* written for the M100.  I
just found the working copy and it is attached in both tokenized .BA and .DO
formats.  Press the space bar to jump.  I also have a screenshot of the "moon
buggy" mid jump over a crater.  :)

Philip, the "scrolling" is somewhat decent speed in BASIC.  But it doesn't
actually scroll anything ... the "moon craters" are created in a BASIC string
variable that just get's printed over and over on line 7 of the LCD.  The
location of the moon craters in the string is what is changing.

Ken