Jim, by coincidence in the last few days I decided to get back onto M100 CP/M. I hadn't forgotten about 4MB directory size & beefed up Import/Export. The 4MB directory size should be quick to fix, but is it any use to you without Import *.*? That Import/Export feature will take a little longer, but if you want to manually Export/Import each file manually, I can send you a new 4MB image soon.

Same time factor as my previous post, it's been awhile since I've been on the tools...

Philip