I didn't know about the Backpack drive, either! It looks very much like a
concept I CADed up and shared on Twitter for a 1x AA powered TPDD emulator
quite a while back. But I ran out of gumption before making much progress. I'm
very happy to see that somebody actually made such a beast. That also means
that I can cross that project off my list of projects I'll never get around to
finishing! LOL

It looks lovely. I like how they designed the case. I think I'll order one,
even though I already have a perfectly good NADS box.

--
Mark J. Blair <n...@nf6x.net>
Blog:    https://www.nf6x.net