I successfully built it in Mint 20 asking the questions and doing a
back-and-forth on the facebook group. Got some good help there with
which libraries I needed to have installed, so maybe this will help you
too. Here's the link to the thread:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Model.T.Computers/permalink/5238111902915945/
--Justin