Well that was easy. I just drilled a little hole and inserted a screw. Not beautiful, but very effective. I'll try to pick up a nice black low profile screw and that'll be that. Glorious!

On 9/26/22 1:17 PM, Will Senn wrote:
Hi David,

I'll see about a work around. My grandad used to fix these kind of things with sheet-metal, tin-snips, and screws. I may give that a shot first.

Will

On 9/26/22 8:37 AM, David Grissom wrote:

I made a remix of the top linked file. It works and looks OK.  The tabs are still the weak link.

If you still have the original, I wonder if using other methods to secure it would work?  (Small screws, 3m tape, etc.)?

*From: *Will Senn <mailto:will.s...@gmail.com>
*Sent: *Monday, September 26, 2022 8:19 AM
*To: *m...@bitchin100.com
*Subject: *[M100] Battery Cover

All,

My soon to arrive M100 has the battery cover taped on. I ran across a couple of stl files for 3d printed covers. Has anyone tried these and if so, what's been the experience?

I like this one:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:955567

which is based on this simpler version:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:29533